Wheatbags Love is an Australian company bringing a little luxury to the humble wheat bag.
This lavender scented heat pack is designed to soothe the body and comfort the soul. Ethically handmade in Melbourne, Australia using natural cotton, organic lavender and wheat, with a beautiful Waratah print. These wheat bags are suitable for heating in the microwave or as a cold-pack from the freezer.
- Thoughtfully produced to ensure minimum waste, fabric off-cuts are given to a local refugee centre where migrant women sew quilts
- Australian made and owned - buying local supports our community & saves transport miles
- Screen printed on natural cotton using water based inks to reduce environmental impact
- Wheatbags Love make an effort to locally source primary resources
- Fully recyclable packaging
- Stunning designs
- Hot and cold therapy for aches and pains
- Versatile size for anywhere on the body
- Aromatherapy for a good night's sleep
- Keep you warm on cold winter nights
- Packaged in a printed gift box
- Use as a relaxation tool
44cm x 13cm. Cotton, organic lavender and wheat.
Made in Australia