Perfect for cleaning mucky babies at nappy change times - Brilliant for cleaning poo!
Size 15 x 15cm
We've upgraded our rainbow cotton terry wipes to heavy weight PREMIUM 'zero twist' fabric. Naturally strong and soft, this fabric doesn't need to be twisted during manufacture, meaning it feels more plush to the feel and heavier than our standard cotton. We think you'll like it! Perfect for bottoms or hands & faces and available in gorgeous rainbow colours!
- Natural and soft Terry towelling
- Multi-purpose, ideal for bottoms and hands & faces
- Super soft
Easy to Wash and Reuse
- Simply soak the wipes in the Fresh Wipes Container with water and a few drops of the Fresh Baby Wipes Essential Oil Blend, choose from Lavender & Chamomile or Mandarin & Tea Tree.
- The wipes smell divine and your child's bottom and room will smell great too!
- A specialist washing product is not required. Cold or warm washing and drying your wipes in the sun or in a warm dryer will keep them hygienic (wipes may shrink slightly on first wash, this is completely normal).
- Wash coloured wipes with dark colours up to 40 degrees.
Love these wipes! I’ve purchased them mainly for cleaning up my kids face and hands after eating and we love this so much.
I bought the entire package with new wipes container and mucky wipes container, the system is so simple and easy to use. They wash and ru really well. Highly recommend purchasing all together.
While using regular face washers and similar cloths worked ok for years, these are 10x better. Now my kids can pick their own colour to use for that day. They’re a great size and don’t need much water to get wet either. Should’ve got these years ago!
These wipes are so good. They are the perfect size and have an amazing grip!! The delivery was also super fast.
Excellent for face and hands after eating
These are excellent, you get so much more cleaning done using one cloth wipe. Would take 3-4 disposable wipes to do the same.
These wipes are the best.
At the beginning of the year I purchased the plain white wipes to use on the children's bottoms and now 9 months later I purchased the colourd wipes for hands, faces and highchairs etc. I love them. Cost effective, wash really well, colour coordinated and prevent so much needless waste. They also dry quickly. Love this setup and will certainly purchase as presents etc
This is my second set of these wipes (most of the others got lost in an international move). They are so lovely and soft, and the perfect size for both a newborn and a toddler. Great fit wiping faces, hands and spills, and for playing with. Really durable, and hold up really well after multiple washes and over 18 months now. Love them!
Cheeky wipes are the easiest wipes. They are thick and the grab all the muck in a few wipes. Soft on baby bottoms too.
Cheeky wipes are just awesome. My son would wail every time I used standard baby wipes and I was conscious of how much waste it was creating. I soak these in warm water before I use them. They are super soft on baby’s skin and wash beautifully. Well worth it!