Our shipment is due early December - we will update once we have a firm date. Worldwide freight is unfortunately experiencing delays and increased costs.
Perfect for cleaning mucky babies at nappy change times - Brilliant for cleaning poo!
Size: Regular 15 x 15cm
- Natural and soft Terry towelling
- Ideal for nappy changes
- Our standard wipe used worldwide at Cheeky Wipes HQ for over 10 years!
Easy to Wash & Reuse:
- Simply soak the wipes in the Fresh Wipes Container with water and a few drops of the Fresh Baby Wipes Essential Oil Blend, choose from Lavender & Chamomile or Mandarin.
- The wipes smell divine and your child's bottom and room will smell great too!
- A specialist washing product is not required. Cold or warm washing and drying your wipes in the sun or in a warm dryer will keep them hygienic (wipes may shrink slightly on first wash, this is completely normal).
So easy to just throw these in the nappy buckets and wash when I do the nappy cycle. Only need 2 for a poo compared to like 5 disposables!
These wipes made our switch to plastic free, and sustainable nappy time, sooo much easier. We love them. So much easier to use then disposable wipes. Love them!!!!!!
I liked the switch from disposable wipes to these, with my newborn I just wet it with water and use 1-2 each time.
These are brilliant, we had to have more as they are so handy, great quality and having more just means less urgency with the washing now. Couldn't recommend more highly.
These are sooo much better than disposable wipes for cleaning any stubborn poo (yep inc meconium). I pop a tiny bit of Castille soap on the wipes. Have also been using them to clean spit up and to cover baby's crotch when he's getting a change in case he wees.
They are sooo soft and absorbent.
We love these so much in my house that my partner suggested we get some as a baby shower gift!
An easy way to avoid using disposable baby wipes! Great for your baby's bum and the environment :)
I bought 50 of these & I'm glad I went with the terry's. I can use them for heaps of other things too. I use 2 in the front of my cloth nappies with a bamboo insert for my boy.