Washable Wipes Kit for Disposable or Cloth Nappy Users. A Chemical-free Alternative to Disposable Baby Wipes
If you are planning on using cloth wipes full time, this is the ideal kit. It contains everything in the Baby Wipes kit plus an additional 25 wipes and mucky mesh bag, to ensure you are never without wipes. After years of using the Cheeky Wipes kits and chatting with customers, extra wipes and a mucky container mesh bag are the most common items ordered after the Baby Wipes kit.
Packaged together in this Full Time kit, you'll see why it is the most recommended selection of products, giving you years of wipes and saving you money.
Disposable wipes can cost up to $8 per packet! Using an average of 2 packets per week for 2 years, this Cheeky Wipes kit can save you up to $1500 (over a 2 year period) and a LOT of landfill. On top of that, you have the peace of mind knowing these are safe on babies skin.
Soft and Natural - cotton or bamboo wipes with 99% water and 1% safe essential oil blend. Cheeky Wipes are great for sensitive skin and eczema and assist in the prevention of nappy rash
Hassle free - cloth wipes are much easier to use than disposable wipes and 1 wipe is enough to clean the messiest of nappy changes!
Save time and Money - up to $1500 in the first two years versus disposable wipes
Eco-friendly - no landfill and no harsh chemicals
Easy colour coded system - Fresh products are blue; Mucky products are green
Wash and Reuse
1. Fill the Fresh Container with water and add a few drops of the Fresh Essential Oil.
2. Place cloth wipes into the container, turn them over a few times so they are moist, then the wipes are ready to use.
3. Fill the Mucky Container with water & a few drops of Mucky Essential Oil.
4. Place used wipes into the Mucky Wipes Container with the Mesh Wash Bag inside.
5. Simply take the mesh bag out of the container and place it straight into the washing machine. No need to touch the used wipes!
(includes easy to read instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions)
* 2 x 25 packets of wipes
* Your choice of Terry Cotton or Bamboo material in white or colours.
* Regular size: 15 x 15 cm
Fresh & Mucky Wipes Containers
* Single-clip lids are easy to open and close with one hand (you can safely hold your child on the change table).
* Internal hooks keep your Mesh Wash Bag open and drip free (fill water level).
* 10 ml bottle Lavender/Chamomile or Mandarin (fresh oil blend) act as a natural preservative so your wipes can stay moist for 2 - 3 days.
* 10 ml bottle Tea Tree and Lemon (Mucky oil blend) provides natural antibacterial properties.
Add a Hands & Faces Kit for the COMPLETE Cheeky Wipes System
I haven't used these yet but look forward to when bebe comes to try them out. They are great quality, and doing our bit to reduce waste and save money by using these feels good.
Great product, very easy to clean up bubs, plenty of wipes so always have a spare set when the others are in the wash.
Love the practicality of this set, and with having twins having the extra wipes has been great! Wipes are a really good size too, not too big and not too small. Really great set to reduce landfill and costs to family budget. Well worth the investment.
4 days in and what an absolute difference this kit has made. My little one had nappy rash and within 2 days gone! Absolutely loving this kit!
Loving my cheeky wipes. They are pleasantly scented, gentle and soft on baby and so easy to just throw in the wash. Very happy I made the switch from single use wipes.
What can I say that hasn’t already been said?! These are amazing! So easy and convenient to use, gentle on babies skin, cost effective and good for the planet! Not only that but I was so impressed by the quality of this product. My mother in law and nanny are very impressed with it also. I’ve been recommending these to everyone I’ve come across and will be buying some for my cousin for her baby shower. My favourite baby purchase so far.
Love this product. It's faster, easier, gentler, and more efficient at cleaning dirty bums than disposables.
I didn't think I'd get that much use of of the wipes, but thought it was worth a go if I was using cloth nappies. Turns out I am slack at using the cloth nappies, but a full time Cheeky Wipes mum. We even added an extra 50 wipes and mucky bucket to out kit to make washing a little easier.
Well worth the price. Bub is not even 4 months old and we have already paid off our kit. Now each use saves us money as well as the environment and bubs bottom.
My only regret is Not getting these sooner!
Couldn't be happier. We used disposables a little longer than we would have liked (due to an extended hospital stay) and I am very happy to be using these instead to save all the extra waste. Could not be happier.