Super Soft Bamboo Velour Cloth Baby Wipes are a Great All-Rounder
Made from 70% gorgeous, heavyweight Bamboo & 30% Cotton Velour, combining strength and softness.
Size: 15 x 15cm
- Best for sensitive skin and newborns.
- Suitable for bottoms and hands & faces.
- Smell devine from the essential oils and your child's bottom and room will smell great too!
- Naturally antibacterial
- Softness rated at a fantastic 5/5.
Easy to Wash & Reuse
1. Simply soak the wipes in the Fresh Wipes Container with water and a few drops of the Fresh Baby Wipes Essential Oil.
Choose from Lavender & Chamomile or Mandarin & Tea Tree.
2. A specialist washing product is not required. Cold or warm washing and drying your wipes in the sun or in a warm dryer will keep them hygienic
(wipes may shrink slightly on first wash, this is completely normal).
Baby Wipes All-in-One Kit
Check out our easy & convenient washable wipes kit (click image).
These are a great pack of multi-purpose wipes. Haven't had the opportunity to use them on a baby yet but I used one on my face the other day and they are fast absorbing and soft. They also went well in the washer and dryer.
These wipes are really soft and nice to use. Gently on Bub's face and easy to clean.
Wish I had got the wipes sooner. Definitely go for the bigger amount so you can just wipe and wash without running out.
I love these wipes, I have the terry towel set for poos (work like a dream) and then purchased the Bamboo Velour for face/hands/wee and they are great! So soft and luxurious. I love the whole Cheeky Wipes system!
Love these wipes! The colour coding is handy especially if I want to separate those for nappies and hand/face wipes.
Handles the newborn baby poos well so far, no complaints.
I was looking for some reusable wipes at an affordable price and came across cheeky wipes! Very quick and easy delivery
We love the bamboo wipes and have purchased more!
I absolutely love our Cheeky Wipes, this will be my third purchase. We have had to ditch almost all of our first lot of bamboo velour as they kinda disintegrated, but not bad after 2.5 years of solid use! Sooooo much cheaper and more effective than disposable wipes - you cannot go wrong with this company :)