Washable Wipes Kit for Disposable or Cloth Nappy Users. A Chemical-free Alternative to Disposable Baby Wipes
Disposable wipes can cost up to $8 per packet. Using an average of 2 packets per week for 2 years, this Cheeky Wipes kit can save you up to $1500 (over a 2 year period) and a LOT of landfill. On top of that, you have the peace of mind knowing these are safe on babies skin.
Soft and Natural - cotton or bamboo wipes with 99% water and 1% safe essential oil blend. Cheeky Wipes are great for sensitive skin and eczema and assist in the prevention of nappy rash
Hassle free - cloth wipes are much easier to use than disposable wipes and 1 wipe is enough to clean the messiest of nappy changes!
Save time and Money - up to $1500 in the first two years versus disposable wipes
Eco-friendly - no landfill and no harsh chemicals
Easy colour coded system - Fresh products are blue; Mucky products are green
Wash and Reuse
1. Fill the Fresh Container with water and add a few drops of the Fresh Essential Oil.
2. Place cloth wipes into the container, turn them over a few times so they are moist, then the wipes are ready to use.
3. Fill the Mucky Container with water & a few drops of Mucky Essential Oil.
4. Place used wipes into the Mucky Wipes Container with the Mesh Wash Bag inside.
5. Simply take the mesh bag out of the container and place it straight into the washing machine. No need to touch the used wipes!
(includes easy to read instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions)
Fresh & Mucky Wipes Containers
* Single-clip lids are easy to open and close with one hand (you can safely hold your child on the change table).
* Internal hooks keep your Mesh Wash Bag open and drip free (fill water level).
* Mesh wash bag for mucky container
* Fresh wipes out and about travel bag
* Mucky wipes out and about travel bag with a removable mesh wash bag insert
* 10 ml bottle Lavender/Chamomile or Mandarin (fresh oil blend) act as a natural preservative so your wipes can stay moist for 2 - 3 days.
* 10 ml bottle Tea Tree and Lemon (Mucky oil blend) provides natural antibacterial properties.
Purchasing this for a gift? Check out our new fabric wrapping options! This makes for an extra special gift as the wrapping can be used over and over again and it comes with a seeded gift tag that can be planted.
Add a Hands & Faces Kit for the COMPLETE Cheeky Wipes System.
See video below to see how the Baby Wipes Kit works
Forget the amazing positive environmental perspective these wipes deliver, it’s the cleaner and less red bum my son now has. We used ‘packet wipes’ for a few weeks after his birth and he ended up with a red bum. Within a few days of switching to Cheeky Wipes his butt was back to normal. Thank you cheeky wipes!
The only thing is I wish it came with 2 mesh bags for the mucky wipes but I’m loving using this and the oils smell lovely
I was very keen to use reusable baby wipes but not sure how to keep the fresh wipes moist and the dirty wipes contained. Then I came across mucky wipes, the perfect system for using reusable wipes! I'm loving them.
I gifted this set to a couple having a baby in a few months, and they were thrilled!
These wipes are easy to use and clean, very effective at cleaning, and so good for saving money and waste. Very happy with our purchase.
Love cheeky wipes!
Awesome system :) my baby loves when I use them... especially if I use warm water. It’s simple to use and smells great.
This product is amazing. I only need 1 wipe for the biggest of messes. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase, it’s so simple to use and and More than worth the initial outlay of money. I know I will be saving my pocket and the environment!!!!
If I could give 10 stars I would.
Love the wipes and the whole system. The size is perfect for using one handed and does not add bulk in the nappy bag. The wipes are soft and quite hardwearing.
The price I found to be very competitive with other brands and also making your own (ofcourse making your own is cheaper if you already have everything but if need to buy the materials then consider this system).
I have heard people say that they find the wipes hard. Well they are quite soft when wet and 99% times thats how the wipes get used. WET. Plus they are hard when line dried not tumble dried. Which is true for any natural fibre wipes or inserts.
The containers are quite intuitively designed so they are easy to use one handed and also quite sturdy that they do not open or break when a baby decides to play with them and drops them all the time.
Now Melanie, who runs Cheeky wipes Australia - She is just awesome. She helped me trouble shoot and solve my problem I had with one packet of wipes. It took more than 3 weeks for us to fix the issue but she was just so amazing to deal with. I met her at one of the expos in Sydney. Then i visited the same expo the next year and she remembered me. Even though the first time I had not bought anything. One of the best business person I have come across.
I need to self catheterise, I have been concerned with the number of disposable wipes I was using and the impact it was having on the environment, I think I found my solution with baby wipes. Thank you, Genius!!