Perfect to keep in your kitchen at meal times to clean mucky hands & faces of your little ones
A cloth baby wipes system based on 99% water and 1% essential oil, which is ideal for children with sensitive skin (including eczema)
Mini Kit includes
- 25 wipes 15cm x 15cm
- Fresh Wipes Container 19cm (l) x 19.5cm (w) x 9cm (d)
- Flat, stackable lids and air-tight seals to keep your wipes fresher for longer
- Single-clip lids means easy one-handed opening and closing
- Fresh wipes bag to store them in when you are on the go
- Mucky wipes bag to put them in once they are used
- 10 ml Bottle of Fresh Baby Wipes Essential Oil Blend (Lavender & Chamomile or Mandarin)
- Just machine wash with a dark coloured wash, up to 40C to clean (wipes may shrink slightly on first wash, this is completely normal).
- When used on faces and hands, simply wash off excess food under the cold tap and the wipes can be placed straight into the washing machine. If you'd like somewhere to store them until you have a wash going on, consider adding a Mucky Container, Mucky Oil and Mesh Wash Bag to your order.
Purchasing this for a gift? Check out our new fabric wrapping options! This makes for an extra special gift as the wrapping can be used over and over again and it comes with a seeded gift tag that can be planted.
We all know how messy meal times are, so why not save money on using all those disposable wipes!
These are fantastic! When I started solids with my baby I was overwhelmed with the amount of mess was created. I hated using disposable wipes and wet paper towels as it was creating so much waste and my baby hated it. These have been incredible! One wipe will cover my daughters face, hands, legs, high chair and bench. I simply rinse it between and it’s so easy! Not to mention she actually pokes out her tongue and licks them! With the disposables she would whip her head back and absolutely hated them touching her face! The lavender and chamomile is lovely and I couldn’t be more happy with this product. Amazing!
This product is an absolute essential for new mums. Admittedly I waited until my baby was 5 months to crack open our original set of wipes and immediately had great regret as to why I hadn’t started using them sooner. I thought it would be “too hard” but it is literally the easiest thing in the world hence why 2 weeks later I ordered another box. I now have one set for face and hands and one set for bums and we’re set for life!
Fantastic. So much more effective than disposable wipes. Wish I’d got them years ago!
Fantastic - wish I'd got them years ago. So easy to use and so much more effective than disposable wipes!
The wipes work so well!!
Absolutely love these wipes, I used to use so many disposable wipes cleaning up my son after meals and with the cheeky wipes I use one maybe two at the most. Wish I had discovered these when my sone was first born!!
Great and handy to have in the kitchen for those quick clean ups and wiping face/hands after meals. Only criticism is the microfibre material catches on the Velcro on the bibs when in the washing machine together
Love the concept and practicality of this product. Makes meal times easy to wipe down and clean up (both bub and the high chair). I'm also using this (a seperate pack) for nappy changes. Only need to use one wipe and having the two containers (clean and mucky) makes cleaning up really easy. Not a fan of the mandarin scented oil, but love the lavender/chamomile option.
I've already recommended this product to my fellow cloth nappy friends.
This kit in the microfiber is a must have if using cloth wipes for hand and face. The microfiber cloth picks up all the stains and dirt and is so easy to wash and very quick to dry. Also inexpensive compared to other microfiber cloth kits. Love using this at home and when travelling!