Cheeky Wipes Tea-Tree & Tea-Tree Lemon Essential Oil Blend (for soaking Mucky cloth baby wipes).
- 50% Tea-Tree Essential Oil and 50% Tea-Tree Lemon Essential Oil, both from Australia.
- Tea-Tree is a powerful antiseptic, anti-bactericidal, fungicidal essential oil.
- Perfect for keeping our Mucky baby wipes sweet until they’re washed!
- Tea-Tree Lemon is a sweeter, lemony scented Tea-Tree Oil, less medicinal smelling and used extensively by the old Maori’s for burns and irritations of the skin
- Steam Distilled to preserve the unique signatures of the plant.
- All our oils are premium grade, the highest quality aromatherapy oils available
Directions for Use:
- A few drops of the Tea-Tree & Tea-Tree Lemon Essential Oil Blend are added to water in the Mucky Baby Wipes Container.
- The mucky wipes are soaked in this solution to keep them smelling fragrant and it helps break down the poo.
- When the oils are properly diluted they are safe on babies skin, however it is recommended that only water is used on newborn’s until they are 6 weeks old.
CAUTION: If you are concerned about sensitivities or allergies, we suggest you test a few drops diluted in water on the skin.
Essential Oil Safety
At Cheeky Wipes, we firmly believe that knowing what you are using on your skin and your baby's skin is of utmost importance. However, essential oils are a chemical (albeit a natural one) so it is really important that they are produced to rigorous standards and used safely.
Newborn to 6 weeks
NICE (the clinical excellence guidelines followed by midwives) recommend that only water is used to cleanse your baby during the first 6 weeks of their life which is why they recommend cotton wool and water.
Cheeky Wipes can still be used during this timeframe, using water only in the fresh box but we recommend that only as many as will be used use in a day are soaked (10 at a time for example) keeping the remainder dry. The mucky oil should still be used as it is not used on baby's skin and is washed away.
I love using this oil it smells lovely and keeps those mucky wipes smelling fresh too.