Perfect for cleaning mucky babies at nappy change times - Brilliant for cleaning poo!
Size: Regular 15 x 15cm
- Natural and soft Terry towelling
- Ideal for nappy changes
- Our standard wipe used worldwide at Cheeky Wipes HQ for over 10 years!
Easy to Wash & Reuse:
- Simply soak the wipes in the Fresh Wipes Container with water and a few drops of the Fresh Baby Wipes Essential Oil Blend, choose from Lavender & Chamomile or Mandarin.
- The wipes smell divine and your child's bottom and room will smell great too!
- A specialist washing product is not required. Cold or warm washing and drying your wipes in the sun or in a warm dryer will keep them hygienic (wipes may shrink slightly on first wash, this is completely normal).
An easy way to avoid using disposable baby wipes! Great for your baby's bum and the environment :)
I bought 50 of these & I'm glad I went with the terry's. I can use them for heaps of other things too. I use 2 in the front of my cloth nappies with a bamboo insert for my boy.
Very easy to setup and use if you purchase the clean/ dirty container. I find them better to use compared to disposable wipes because you don't need to use as many and better for the environment :)
We use these wipes for hand washing when doing art. The wipes are super easy to use, children's hands are cleaned effectively and safely. Would recommend
I have been using Cheeky Wipes for years now and these are the replacement ones for my new baby. We love how much you can clean up with just one wipe and how gentle they are on both my eczema prone babies skin.
These are super soft and the perfect size for bum wipes for my littley. I’m a fan!
I love Cheeky Wipes, I've used them for over 3.5 years now, this is only the third lot I've purchased - a huge saving compared to disposables, and they're so much better at cleaning bums (and faces, though we use different wipes for that of course!)
We were recommended cheeky wipes by my sister when we were looking for an environmental alternative to baby wipes. Honestly we thought they'd be a lot of fuss, but turns out they have been so well designed it's been a breeze to use! Even with our first newborn! Every detail has been so well thought out to make it super easy to do everything with one hand. Baby hasn't had any nappy rash and we've found them really simple to clean between uses.