SO soft, the firm favourite for wiping mucky hands and faces after messy meal times
Size: Regular 15 x 15cm (also available in a large size)
10 or 25 pack available
- Great for cleaning high chairs and clothes after meals
- Great value, our lowest price wipe
- Softness rating is a fantastic 5/5
- Ideal for hard water areas as they don’t suffer from lime scale build up
Easy to Wash and Reuse
- Simply soak the wipes in the Fresh Wipes Container with water and a few drops of the Fresh Baby Wipes Essential Oil. Choose from Lavender & Chamomile or Mandarin & Tea Tree. The wipes smell devine and your child's bottom and room will smell great too!
- When used on faces and hands, simply wash off excess food under the cold tap and the wipes can be placed straight into the washing machine.
- A specialist washing product is not required. Just machine wash with a dark coloured wash, up to 40C to clean (wipes may shrink slightly on first wash, this is completely normal).
- Drying your wipes in the sun or in a warm dryer will keep them hygienic.
- They wash really well and dry super quickly, so great if you want a quick turnaround.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 11 | Next
Posted by kylie on 1st Oct 2017
I really enjoy using these wipes and the childeren, they are really soft and no jarch chemicals
Posted by Unknown on 11th Sep 2017
We love these wipes! I have the box on the bench and just grab and use water straight from the tap whenever we need them! So easy
Love these wipes
Posted by Sarah W on 15th Jan 2017
We don't leave home without these! They're lovely & soft & paired with the foam wash do a great job at cleaning mucky faces & hands in no time at all :) Love the selection of colours available also.
Great for fluffy hands!
Posted by Unknown on 29th May 2016
I use these to give my 3 month old a quick wipe of his face and hands. Great for getting the fluff out of little hands and freshening up instead of drying skin out with a daily bath. Gentle on young skin even with the essential oil.
I use white ones for bub's bottom and I like that I'm not putting any nasties on his skin as I am using them with just water. They are so much easier than disposables that stick in the packet and you have to use 5 or 6 of for a big mess! I just use 1 or maybe 2 for a massive explosion!
Love these wipes!
Posted by Nicole on 29th Sep 2015
This is my second lot of cheeky wipes hands and faces microfibre wipes, I love them :-) Love the cheeky wiped systems, we keep these ones in the kitchen and also gave plain bamboo cotton white wipes on the change table... Started using disposables for a little while there (purely because I waa being lazy and nappy changes were on the run with a toddler not wanting her bottom changed) but they were expensive (we are mostly organic, so the costs add up!). Back on the cheeky wipes again and loving them :-)
Posted by Jo. on 26th Sep 2015
These wipes are gorgeous and soft, i decided to use them on bubs bottom as well. Thanks cheeky wipes another great product.
Best wipes ever
Posted by Jacqueline on 31st Aug 2015
Lovely size for the job. They wash well and are the best reusable wipes I have ever had and I have had lots.
Posted by Shirley on 12th Jul 2015
We got these to use along side our white cheeky wipes which we use for nappy changes, the coloured ones are for hands and faces the White ones for bottoms! They are great both at home and out and about! Wish I'd found them years ago!
Super Soft and Very Colourful
Posted by Fiona on 6th May 2015
I bought the all in one kit a while ago while I was still expecting and I loved it. So as my little boy is getting older and discovering more we needed more wipes for day-to-day use, particularly meal times. The rainbow microfibre cloths are really soft, ideal when he's being fussy about getting his face cleaned, and really helpful for me to remember which cloths go where: change station or kitchen table!
Posted by Sarah May on 16th Feb 2015
Really great to clean a messy bub- so easy, stores well due to size and look pretty. Best of all easily contain the messiest hands and faces! One thing I would love it if they were slightly bigger...
Showing reviews 1-10 of 11 | Next