Medium Wet/Dry Bags (Double Pocket) - New & Improved!
- The bags are made from a soft Minky outer and an additional layer inside of white waterproof PUL.
- Designed for holding your clean and mucky wipes / clothes / nappies all in one bag!
- With an integrated carry handle for hanging from your pram, change table or door handle.
- Two zipped compartments/pockets.
- Water resistant (suitable for damp items, not soaking wet - simply squeeze out excess water)
- Available in three sizes:
- Small: 21cm wide x 25cm high. The perfect size for your fresh and mucky wipes.
- Medium: 26cm wide x 32cm high. Big enough for a couple of dirty nappies and your fresh and mucky wipes, so is the perfect bag for an afternoon out.
- Large: 36cm wide x 43cm high. A great sized multipurpose bag.
So Many Uses:
- Swimming Bag
- Clothes Bag
- Wipes Bag
- Pencil Case
- Kindy Sheet Bag
- Toy Bag
- Travel Bag for your hair products
- Toiletry Bag
- Make up Bag
- Nappy Bag
- Library Book Bag
- Gift Bag
Why not get a Change Mat for the perfect combination for nappy change times when you're out & about!
great in the nappy bag
Posted by Amy on 15th Nov 2017
I purchased the medium size and use it in the nappy bag. The smaller front pocket can store 1 reuseable nappy and cheeky wipes bag (2 nappies at a push) and the larger zipped wet pocket can easy store 2-3 dirty nappies and wipes. Very handy for going out, it has made using the reusable nappies and wipes a breeze!
Love the designs too and the soft feel of the bag. It even has a little handle with press stud so you could hang it off your pram etc.
Good size to keep in the nappy bag
Posted by Stacey on 2nd May 2016
I've got two of these. Great fabric design choices, good size and convenient to keep in the nappy bag. I love how it's got a front pocket and a carry handle. I've purchased a couple of large ones too so I can put swimmers, wet clothes etc.
Posted by Andrea on 8th Dec 2015
Absolutely love this size wetbag. Fits a days worth of used cloth nappies in without being a massive bag. And i always keep a spare in the nappybag just incase :)