Washable Wipes Kit for Cloth Nappy Users. A Chemical-free Alternative to Disposable Baby Wipes
Soft and Natural - cotton or bamboo wipes with 99% water and 1% safe essential oil blend. Cheeky Wipes are great for sensitive skin and eczema and assist in the prevention of nappy rash
Hassle free - cloth wipes are much easier to use than disposable wipes and 1 wipe is enough to clean the messiest of nappy changes!
Save time and Money - up to $1500 in the first two years versus disposable wipes
Eco-friendly - no landfill and no harsh chemicals
Wash and Reuse
1. Fill the Fresh Container with water and add a few drops of the Fresh Essential Oil.
2. Place cloth wipes into the container, turn them over a few times so they are moist, then the wipes are ready to use.
3. Place used wipes into your nappy bin/pail.
4. Simply wash your wipes with your cloth nappies (the kit includes easy to read instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions).
* Size: 22 x 22.75 x 10.5 cm
* Single-clip lids are easy to open and close with one hand (you can safely hold your child on the change table).
* 10 ml bottle Lavender/Chamomile or Mandarin (fresh oil blend) act as a natural preservative so your wipes can stay moist for 2 - 3 days.
* Add to water when soaking your wipes and your baby and the wipes will smell fabulous.
Simply add your Mucky wipes to your dirty cloth nappies and wash together. The Mini Kit is such an easy & convenient system to use with MCNs (you no longer need to separate your wipes from your nappies)! Add a Hands & Faces Kit for the COMPLETE Cheeky Wipes System!
We just love this set up! It’s so easy and the wipes are so effective!
I got the bamboo wipes and they are so soft and beautiful. I love cheeky wipes it makes life so much easier.
Just what we needed. Bamboo wipes are soft on bubba skin but do the job perfectly. The bag keep them fresh for when we go out. Easy to use.
A great quality product that is very well thought out. I thought it quite expensive for what it is but I'd still buy it again as is a great product!
Even my partner admits that the cheeky wipes are easy to use and keep baby much cleaner.
I bought these for myself before I had my son Jack and I have used them from the minute we returned from hospital with him. I bought them for a friend who wasnt aware of the brand for her 2nd baby. I know she will love them!
I have used cloth nappies for 2 years with child number 1. When number 2 came along I decided to try cloth wipes as well. They’re great. Clean up big messes with little fuss. I really wish that I had tried them sooner.
Very easy to set up and the cloths smell great and easy to use! Much kinder on bubs skin. Travel pouch is great too, it was easier than I though to organise them to take out.
I love my wipes, much better than disposable wipes. I wish I knew about them when I had my first baby, no chemicals and nice and gentle on the skin.