Washable Wipes Kit for Cloth Nappy Users. A Chemical-free Alternative to Disposable Baby Wipes.
Soft and Natural 99% water and 1% safe essential oil blend is great for sensitive skin, eczema or nappy rash. Hassle free system delivers fresh wipes all day in just minutes. Save time and Money over $400 in the first two years versus disposable wipes. Eco-friendly helping to create a safe future for your child.
Wash and Reuse
1. Fill the Fresh Container with water and add a few drops of the Fresh Essential Oil.
2. Place cloth wipes into the container, turn them over a few times so they are moist, then the wipes are ready to use.
3. Place used wipes into your nappy bin/pail.
4. Simply wash your wipes with your cloth nappies (the kit includes easy to read instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions).
Soft Cloth Wipes
* Your choice of Terry Cotton or upgrade to Bamboo material in white or colours (extra cost may apply).
* Regular size: 15 x 15 cm or Large size: 20 x 20 cm. Note: the large wipes need to be folded in half to fit into the Fresh Container & will be packaged separately to the kit.
* Mixed pack: 5 each of Cotton Terry (White & Rainbow), Bamboo (Natural) and Rainbow Microfibre Wipes.
* Size: 22 x 22.75 x 10.5 cm
* Flat, stackable lids and air-tight seals so wipes stay fresh longer.
* Single-clip lids are easy to open and close with one hand (you can safely hold your child on the change table).
* 10 ml bottle Lavender/Chamomile or Mandarin/Tea Tree (fresh oil blend) act as a natural preservative so your wipes can stay moist for 2 - 3 days.
* Add to water when soaking your wipes and your baby and the wipes will smell fabulous.
Simply add your Mucky wipes to your dirty cloth nappies and wash together. The Mini Kit is such an easy & convenient system to use with MCNs (you no longer need to separate your wipes from your nappies)! Add a Hands & Faces Essential Kit (with a FREE upgrade to rainbow wipes) for the COMPLETE Cheeky Wipes System!
Have you seen our range of ImseVimse Cloth Nappies?
Showing reviews 1-10 of 42 | Next
Better clean than throwaways!
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Mar 2018
Even my partner admits that the cheeky wipes are easy to use and keep baby much cleaner.
Posted by Mandy on 19th Feb 2018
I bought these for myself before I had my son Jack and I have used them from the minute we returned from hospital with him. I bought them for a friend who wasnt aware of the brand for her 2nd baby. I know she will love them!
I wish I’d tried them sooner!
Posted by Sam on 15th Jan 2018
I have used cloth nappies for 2 years with child number 1. When number 2 came along I decided to try cloth wipes as well. They’re great. Clean up big messes with little fuss. I really wish that I had tried them sooner.
great compliment to reusable nappies
Posted by Amy on 15th Nov 2017
Very easy to set up and the cloths smell great and easy to use! Much kinder on bubs skin. Travel pouch is great too, it was easier than I though to organise them to take out.
Baby wipes mini kit
Posted by Jessica Brown on 31st Oct 2017
I love my wipes, much better than disposable wipes. I wish I knew about them when I had my first baby, no chemicals and nice and gentle on the skin.
Hassle free, great for bub and environment.
Posted by MG on 14th Oct 2016
I bought the mini kit for cloth nappy users and find it so easy to use. I feel silly that I haven't used them for baby #1 as they clean better than the disposable ones and they are not a hassle to wash. I simply add them to the load of cloth nappies.
I chose the rainbow bamboo wipes and some of them already start to fray on the edge even if I followed the care instructions so that's a downside knowing the cost of the kit. I didn't find the travel bag useful either as it's not airtight. A smaller travel bucket would be preferable as I don't want to refill the bag every time that I go out.
Overall, I am glad I use them and would recommend them.
Love these wipes
Posted by Krystle on 23rd Sep 2016
My husband and I think these wipes are great. We have a newborn and have used them since day one coming home from hospital. They are really easy to set up (put water in and a couple of drops of the essential oil, which smells great but not overpowering) and they are super easy to wash - each used wipe we just put in the laundry bucket next to the change table for the next wash, we don't rinse them or anything. They are also super easy taking out and about. I got the 25 bamboo wipes plus 10 extra terry wipes, I am considering getting more just to boost the supply so we have more in the rotation. The only thing is that some of the wipes are now a bit misshapen but that's because I've been putting them in the dryer instead of hanging them out. I like that they are all natural, and really easy. It's no different really to just using flannels etc but I do like the purpose-made tub and I would recommend this kit. Good for the environment and unlike the landfilling disposable wipes, you only need one to wipe a poopy bottom.
Posted by Catherine on 21st Aug 2016
I'm really enjoying using these wipes. They are easy to use, I'm very impressed with the quality and the lavender and camomile essential oil blend smells great.
Definitely worth the investment
Posted by Unknown on 29th May 2016
We love our cheeky wipes - so easy to use, no yucky chemicals and so much better for the environment! They are really good for poopy bums as they actually pick up most of it with just one wipe. Upgrading to bamboo is worth it as they are really soft.
Posted by Unknown on 28th May 2016
Love these wipes. Not only so much better for the environment but cheaper in the long
Love the lavender scent
Showing reviews 1-10 of 42 | Next