Washable Wipes Kit for Disposable or Cloth Nappy Users. A Chemical-free Alternative to Disposable Baby Wipes
Disposable wipes can cost up to $8 per packet. Using an average of 2 packets per week for 2 years, this Cheeky Wipes kit can save you up to $1500 (over a 2 year period) and a LOT of landfill. On top of that, you have the peace of mind knowing these are safe on babies skin.
Soft and Natural - cotton or bamboo wipes with 99% water and 1% safe essential oil blend. Cheeky Wipes are great for sensitive skin and eczema and assist in the prevention of nappy rash
Hassle free - cloth wipes are much easier to use than disposable wipes and 1 wipe is enough to clean the messiest of nappy changes!
Save time and Money - up to $1500 in the first two years versus disposable wipes
Eco-friendly - no landfill and no harsh chemicals
Easy colour coded system - Fresh products are blue; Mucky products are green
Wash and Reuse
1. Fill the Fresh Container with water and add a few drops of the Fresh Essential Oil.
2. Place cloth wipes into the container, turn them over a few times so they are moist, then the wipes are ready to use.
3. Fill the Mucky Container with water & a few drops of Mucky Essential Oil.
4. Place used wipes into the Mucky Wipes Container with the Mesh Wash Bag inside.
5. Simply take the mesh bag out of the container and place it straight into the washing machine. No need to touch the used wipes!
(includes easy to read instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions)
Fresh & Mucky Wipes Containers
* Single-clip lids are easy to open and close with one hand (you can safely hold your child on the change table).
* Internal hooks keep your Mesh Wash Bag open and drip free (fill water level).
* Mesh wash bag for mucky container
* Fresh wipes out and about travel bag
* Mucky wipes out and about travel bag with a removable mesh wash bag insert
* 10 ml bottle Lavender/Chamomile or Mandarin (fresh oil blend) act as a natural preservative so your wipes can stay moist for 2 - 3 days.
* 10 ml bottle Tea Tree and Lemon (Mucky oil blend) provides natural antibacterial properties.
Add a Hands & Faces Kit for the COMPLETE Cheeky Wipes System.
See video below to see how the Baby Wipes Kit works
I bought the all in one kit and have been using it with my now 7week old little girl and it’s been great! Pleased with how straightforward this system is. I have used almost 1pk of disposable wipes only for extra soiling (the cheeky wipes would do a grand job of cleaning it up though). No nappy rash, and always easy to use!
The system makes using them so easy and feels good that we're not adding to landfill every nappy change!
Honestly, this system is so excellent. If you are about your babes bum and the environment you absolutely must have these. So easy (even easier than disposable wipes because this system works wonders one handed). Thanks Cheeky wipes, we will 100% be telling all our friends.
I am due with #2 very soon, and having done part time MCNs with my son, I was keen to use cloth full time with this baby. I had heard about the cheeky wipes system and it really simplified the cloth wipe process for me. Whenever I pull out my out and about kit my friends are seriously impressed! They wipe up my toddlers yucky bottom so easily, most of the time I only need to use 1 wipe. Love the bamboo velour too. It’s so soft even just with water. They wash beautifully and have stayed nice and white. Highly recommend them and my only regret is not buying them years ago!!
This is a great pack, I love the cleaning/washing systemit is so neat. The oils work really well and smell lovely.
The cheeky wipes system is easy to use and has become a firm favourite for cleaning up bub, bums and sticky fingers!
I love my Wipes Kit... it makes using reusable wipes so easy. Love the smell of the oils too.
I already had the mini kit for cloth nappy users and was very happy with it. When we began BLW I bought the full kit to use for wiping hand and faces. I chose the bamboo velour as I prefer that to microfiber. They sit on the dining table with the mucky container in the laundry ready for when all the kids have wiped faces and I have wiped the baby and high chair etc. The system is working well and I also use them in the nappy baby when out, great for after ice creams!
Great wipes, easy system, just make sure you have enough wipes to keep up with demand depending on number of kids.