Perfect to keep in your kitchen at meal times to clean mucky hands & faces of your little ones
A cloth baby wipes system based on 99% water and 1% essential oil, which is ideal for children with sensitive skin (including eczema)
Mini Kit includes
- 25 x Bamboo wipes 15cm x 15cm
- Fresh Wipes Container 19cm (l) x 19.5cm (w) x 9cm (d)
- Flat, stackable lids and air-tight seals to keep your wipes fresher for longer
- Single-clip lids means easy one-handed opening and closing
- Fill water levels
- Fresh wipes bag to store them in when you are on the go
- Mucky wipes bag to put them in once they are used
- 10 ml Bottle of Fresh Baby Wipes Essential Oil Blend (Lavender & Chamomile or Mandarin)
- Just machine wash with a dark coloured wash, up to 40C to clean (wipes may shrink slightly on first wash, this is completely normal).
- When used on faces and hands, simply wash off excess food under the cold tap and the wipes can be placed straight into the washing machine. If you'd like somewhere to store them until you have a wash going on, consider adding a Mucky Container, Mucky Oil and Mesh Wash Bag to your order.
We all know how messy meal times are, so why not save money on using all those disposable wipes!
The wipes work so well!!
Absolutely love these wipes, I used to use so many disposable wipes cleaning up my son after meals and with the cheeky wipes I use one maybe two at the most. Wish I had discovered these when my sone was first born!!
Great and handy to have in the kitchen for those quick clean ups and wiping face/hands after meals. Only criticism is the microfibre material catches on the Velcro on the bibs when in the washing machine together
Love the concept and practicality of this product. Makes meal times easy to wipe down and clean up (both bub and the high chair). I'm also using this (a seperate pack) for nappy changes. Only need to use one wipe and having the two containers (clean and mucky) makes cleaning up really easy. Not a fan of the mandarin scented oil, but love the lavender/chamomile option.
I've already recommended this product to my fellow cloth nappy friends.
This kit in the microfiber is a must have if using cloth wipes for hand and face. The microfiber cloth picks up all the stains and dirt and is so easy to wash and very quick to dry. Also inexpensive compared to other microfiber cloth kits. Love using this at home and when travelling!
After buying and loving the Cheeky Wipes for nappy changes I purchased the hands and faces kit as my 4 year old was using the others to clean his own face and hands anyway. So much easier to have some in the kitchen/eating area to use when needed.
i've used the wipes for bottoms for over a year so was keen to use the hand wipes in the kitchen and out and about. Love the products and the essential oils smell great but not overpowering.
Now that our baby has started solids, I'm so glad we have these on hand. I don't know how he gets porridge in his ears, on his eyelashes and his head but these wipes get it off very easily. I have the microfibre wipes and the coloured Terry wipes and I like them both. The microfibre ones dry faster but also gather fluff and stuff from my washing machine. Sometimes bubs grabs a cloth and starts sucking on it and I know I don't have to fret because there are no chemicals, just water and a bit of essential oil. I don't usually fill up the whole tub, I just do whatever I think I'll use in a couple of days ( 10 or so) because the water gets a musty smell after a few days.
I got this little kit shortly after starting weaning my son. The microfiber wipes are just brilliant at cleaning mucky hands and faces. I even use them to clean off the highchair. They wash up lovely too. I have managed to convert a couple of mums from disposable wipes to cheeky wipes. I always get asked about them when I'm out.