Washable Wipes Kit for Disposable or Cloth Nappy Users. A Chemical-free Alternative to Disposable Baby Wipes.
Soft and Natural 99% water and 1% safe essential oil blend is great for sensitive skin, eczema or nappy rash. Hassle free system delivers fresh wipes all day in just minutes. Save time and Money over $400 in the first two years versus disposable wipes. Eco-friendly helping to create a safe future for your child.
Wash and Reuse
1. Fill the Fresh Container with water and add a few drops of the Fresh Essential Oil.
2. Place cloth wipes into the container, turn them over a few times so they are moist, then the wipes are ready to use.
3. Fill the Mucky Container with water & a few drops of Mucky Essential Oil.
4. Place used wipes into the Mucky Wipes Container with the Mesh Wash Bag inside.
5. Simply take the mesh bag out of the container and place it straight into the washing machine.
(includes easy to read instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions)
Easy colour coded system
Fresh products are blue; Mucky products are green.
Soft Cloth Wipes
* Your choice of Terry Cotton or upgrade to Bamboo material in white or colours (extra cost may apply).
* Regular size: 15 x 15 cm or Large size: 20 x 20 cm. Note: the large wipes need to be folded in half to fit into the Fresh Container & will be packaged separately to the kit.
* Mixed pack: 5 each of Cotton Terry (White & Rainbow), Bamboo (Natural) and Rainbow Microfibre Wipes.
Fresh & Mucky Wipes Containers
* Size: 19 x 19.5 x 9 cm (Mucky) 22 x 22.75 x 10.5 cm (Fresh)
* Flat, stackable lids and air-tight seals so wipes stay fresh longer.
* Single-clip lids are easy to open and close with one hand (you can safely hold your child on the change table).
* Internal hooks keep your Mesh Wash Bag open and drip free (fill water level).
* 10 ml bottle Lavender/Chamomile or Mandarin/Tea Tree (fresh oil blend) act as a natural preservative so your wipes can stay moist for 2 - 3 days.
* 10 ml bottle Tea Tree and Lemon (Mucky oil blend) provides natural antibacterial properties.
* Add to water when soaking your wipes and your baby and the wipes will smell fabulous.
Add a Hands & Faces Essential Kit (with a FREE upgrade to rainbow wipes) for the COMPLETE Cheeky Wipes System.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 82 | Next
Makes my life so easy!
Posted by Katie on 24th Jan 2017
Love, love, lovvve my cheekywipes kit! I bought an extra mucky bag and cloth wipes to rotate in the wash and I love them. Bubs bum is never red anymore.
Best wipes ever!
Posted by Unknown on 13th Jan 2017
A friend of mine brought these for us and we are obsessed. My son gets zero nappy rash and they work just as well, if not better, than disposable wipes. Thee system is user friendly and so is the cleaning process. Also great peace of mind knowing that there aren't any nasties for my son or the environment. I know that I will be buying them for all my pregnant friends!
Love cheeky wipes
Posted by Alana on 5th Dec 2016
I love using cheeky wipes not only for my baby but for myself as well. My son was getting nappy rash and my hands were constantly breaking out with dermatitis, using cheeky wipes has stopped both rashes. The system is very effective, with colour coded lids to the take away bags and oils. For sleep deprived mums, little things like this make your laundry routine so much better. Not only is it great for wallet but most importantly for the environment, i love the fact that i have brought one system that will last for years to come. Thanks, Cheeky Wipes!
Great kit! Cloth wipes made easy!
Posted by Sarah W on 20th Nov 2016
I was put off about using cloth wipes for so long, but this kit makes it so easy! Wish we had have bought one sooner.
The oils keep everything smelling clean and fresh & the clip lock containers are great to keep cheeky toddlers out.
Washing is as simple as throwing the mesh bag full of mucky wipes in the machine with our cloth nappies.
Can't recommend this product enough.
Great kit - but one small addition would make it excellent!
Posted by Unknown on 24th Oct 2016
I am a new mum and am using the cheeky wipes kit with my 3 week old.
I really like the kit and find it is working really well for my son. It is easy to use and is gentle on my babies bottom.
I would suggest however, that a second mucky wipes wash bag be added to the kit in future. It is frustrating when i change over the mucky wipes bucket and put the wash bag in the machine, that i do not have a replacement bag for the period while the bag is being washed and drying. Surely this should not add to the cost of the set!?
It would be good to have a second mucky wipes wash bag to be able to simply wash and dry the system. I end up just having to add water to the mucky wipes container with no bag every second time i change the kit over (which is pretty regularly with a new born)
Posted by lisa on 12th Oct 2016
I am using the wipes for my newest additions nappy changes, but also purchased the faces kit, which my older children (7 & 9 like to use). Am finding them wonderful and kove the scents of the oils which came in the kits.
Fast wipe system
Posted by Sarah Blevins on 10th Oct 2016
Cloth wipes are fantastic the cheeky wipe kit takes no time to have ready and cleaning is easy too
Posted by Cara Treloar on 26th Sep 2016
I am so impressed with how well thought out the Cheeky Wipes system is - they really have thought of everything!! They are so easy to use and wash, work way better than disposable baby wipes, smell lovely and I'm pleased I'm not putting any yucky chemicals on my baby's skin, plus they are so much better for the environment and my wallet.
The only downside is that I've only just discovered them with my third baby and missed out using them with the first two kids!!
effective and simple to use!
Posted by Monique on 31st Jul 2016
I honestly wish I had purchased the kit with my first son as it would have saved us so much money. Both of my boys have eczema and store bought wipes were causing nappy rashes (even fragrance free or sensitive ones). I found Cheeky wipes at the Brisbane baby expo earlier this year and then went and did some research before purchasing. The full kit arrived within 2 days of ordering and I couldn't wait to wash the wipes and start using them. We use the white cloths for nappy changes and the coloured cloths (that I purchased as an extra) as hand and face wipes. The kit is so easy to use that my 2.5 year old son now helps me with changing his 9 week old brother's nappies and can also tell grandparents and gently remind hubby which wipes we use and then where to put them. Washing them is a breeze too with the included wet bag, I just gently squeeze the excess water out and then throw them in with a load of cloth nappies every second day. I also couldn't believe that one wipe could clean up an entire breast fed baby's poo explosion but it can! Totally worth it!
Posted by Gayle on 25th Jul 2016
Highly recommend this product - easy to set up and use; cleans my newborn brilliantly and I love that I am using no harsh chemicals; easy to clean and throw the wipes into the wash; great cost savings in the long term; reduced impact on the environment - all these make this a definite purchase for me - and a gift that will definitely be given at future baby showers!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 82 | Next