Washable Wipes Kit for Disposable or Cloth Nappy Users. A Chemical-free Alternative to Disposable Baby Wipes.
Soft and Natural 99% water and 1% safe essential oil blend is great for sensitive skin, eczema or nappy rash. Hassle free system delivers fresh wipes all day in just minutes. Save time and Money over $400 in the first two years versus disposable wipes. Eco-friendly helping to create a safe future for your child.
Wash and Reuse
1. Fill the Fresh Container with water and add a few drops of the Fresh Essential Oil.
2. Place cloth wipes into the container, turn them over a few times so they are moist, then the wipes are ready to use.
3. Fill the Mucky Container with water & a few drops of Mucky Essential Oil.
4. Place used wipes into the Mucky Wipes Container with the Mesh Wash Bag inside.
5. Simply take the mesh bag out of the container and place it straight into the washing machine.
(includes easy to read instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions)
Easy colour coded system
Fresh products are blue; Mucky products are green.
Soft Cloth Wipes
* Your choice of Terry Cotton or upgrade to Bamboo material in white or colours (extra cost may apply).
* Regular size: 15 x 15 cm or Large size: 20 x 20 cm. Note: the large wipes need to be folded in half to fit into the Fresh Container & will be packaged separately to the kit.
* Mixed pack: 5 each of Cotton Terry (White & Rainbow), Bamboo (Natural) and Rainbow Microfibre Wipes.
Fresh & Mucky Wipes Containers
* Size: 19 x 19.5 x 9 cm (Mucky) 22 x 22.75 x 10.5 cm (Fresh)
* Flat, stackable lids and air-tight seals so wipes stay fresh longer.
* Single-clip lids are easy to open and close with one hand (you can safely hold your child on the change table).
* Internal hooks keep your Mesh Wash Bag open and drip free (fill water level).
* 10 ml bottle Lavender/Chamomile or Mandarin/Tea Tree (fresh oil blend) act as a natural preservative so your wipes can stay moist for 2 - 3 days.
* 10 ml bottle Tea Tree and Lemon (Mucky oil blend) provides natural antibacterial properties.
* Add to water when soaking your wipes and your baby and the wipes will smell fabulous.
Add a Hands & Faces Essential Kit (with a FREE upgrade to rainbow wipes) for the COMPLETE Cheeky Wipes System.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 94 | Next
Wish I had ordered sooner!
Posted by Emma on 11th Mar 2018
I am due with #2 very soon, and having done part time MCNs with my son, I was keen to use cloth full time with this baby. I had heard about the cheeky wipes system and it really simplified the cloth wipe process for me. Whenever I pull out my out and about kit my friends are seriously impressed! They wipe up my toddlers yucky bottom so easily, most of the time I only need to use 1 wipe. Love the bamboo velour too. It’s so soft even just with water. They wash beautifully and have stayed nice and white. Highly recommend them and my only regret is not buying them years ago!!
all you need!
Posted by Unknown on 11th Mar 2018
This is a great pack, I love the cleaning/washing systemit is so neat. The oils work really well and smell lovely.
Posted by Georgina on 25th Jan 2018
The cheeky wipes system is easy to use and has become a firm favourite for cleaning up bub, bums and sticky fingers!
Posted by E. Morris on 16th Jan 2018
I love my Wipes Kit... it makes using reusable wipes so easy. Love the smell of the oils too.
beautifully soft for hand and faces.
Posted by Amy on 15th Jan 2018
I already had the mini kit for cloth nappy users and was very happy with it. When we began BLW I bought the full kit to use for wiping hand and faces. I chose the bamboo velour as I prefer that to microfiber. They sit on the dining table with the mucky container in the laundry ready for when all the kids have wiped faces and I have wiped the baby and high chair etc. The system is working well and I also use them in the nappy baby when out, great for after ice creams!
Wish I had Purchased Sooner
Posted by Unknown on 21st Nov 2017
Great wipes, easy system, just make sure you have enough wipes to keep up with demand depending on number of kids.
Posted by Amy on 21st Nov 2017
Our baby arrived last week & once I got around to setting the pack up, I realised it was super easy. It was even easy for my daunted husband to watch me do, so that he can do in future. The oils smell great, & are wonderful on a sensitive baby’s bum. Love it!
Great idea and great product
Posted by Unknown on 12th Sep 2017
I was using wash cloths at home already instead of baby wipes but didn't have a system in place to assist with the cleaning of them. The containers and the mesh cloth idea for cleaning the mucky wipes made everything so simple. I loved the essential oils. The travel set is also really useful.
Wish we foubd cheekywipes sooner
Posted by amanda on 1st Sep 2017
We have been using hypoallergenic disposable wipes for our 2yo since she was born, she would have flare ups of nappy rash and we would have to use bottom balms etc. We found out we were pregnant with our 2nd baby and decided we wanted a more eco friendly and baby friendly product for our kids. I did some research and found cheeky wipes MAN I wish I found these a lot sooner!!! So long nappy rash and bottom balms our daughter is rash free. She likes the feel of the cool bamboo on her bottom and does not scream out saying it burns (even though we used sensitive skin disposable wipes - they still burned her :( poor bubba). We are so grateful for the cheekywipe system not only are you using natural 100% natural products on your little person but they are environmentally friendly (reusable) and you will save a fortune on not having to purchase wipes! This is a must have for any parent. THANK YOU CHEEKY WIPES xx
fabulous product, reduce your rubbish
Posted by allana on 19th Jul 2017
A fantastic set up, so much better than disposable baby wipes
Showing reviews 1-10 of 94 | Next